More 2.8 woes..

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Feb 26 18:08:54 EST 2007

Well, I finally found a machine which can copy and paste on XP.
Installed a new version and began to use it only to find after awhile
Ctrl-M no longer opens the message box.

Multiple restarts and prefs settings later, and it's still not
working. Anyone out there having similar problems? Is there any way to
just TURN OFF all the shortcut frontscripts and JUST WRITE my OWN? Any
help in this matter would be appreciated. I need the engine fixes for
this project I'm working on, but the IDE just won't cooperate.

TIA,
Chipp