Please test this...takes 2 seconds

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Feb 26 12:49:31 EST 2007

I guess I should've said I'm not able to successfully reset all prefs.
For instance, I keep the 'name of Transcript Property' radio button
selected. (shouldn't that be 'name of Revolution Propert?').

When I press the reset Prefs to default button, and then close Prefs
then reopen, it hasn't changed back to the default setting
"Description of option." I don't know what other settings aren't
changing as I don't have them all memorized, and if it doesn't reset
one, who knows how many it doesn't reset?

BTW, to make sure you're testing the correct version:
Check About Revolution Enterprise to see that you're working with
Version 2.8 build 360

Thanks everyone for your help.