Jim Schaubeck schaubeck at mac.com
Mon Feb 26 12:25:43 EST 2007

Bill and Stephen,
I'll take your advise.  I want to do the right thing.  But I'm not sure how...I have a Mac mini running the MySQL now.  Do I need another server to run the process for the image files?  I have no problem getting one just want to know if that is best.  Also, What type of server app should I use if not MySQL?  FTP? etc  I just learned about  MySQL (seems pretty straight forward) so I can learn another program.  Just need to know which one.

Pointers on reading material is very much appreciated as well...I know you guys are busy with your own projects so I appreciate the help ! :)

Jim...