Please test this...takes 2 seconds

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 11:39:01 EST 2007

On 26 Feb 2007, at 15:37, Ken Ray wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:36:04 -0600, Chipp Walters wrote:
>
>> Can someone please check this and verify on the release 2.8 and
>> WinXP?
>>
>> Create a new stack
>> Drag a Scrolling Field onto it
>> open the message box and type the word "test"
>> double-click it to select the word "test"
>> Ctrl-C to copy it
>> Now put the cursor in the Scrolling Field and type Ctrl-V to paste
>> Or try to paste using menus?
>>
>> I can't paste. I've tried on 2 different WinXP machines. This is a
>> problem as I like to cut and paste a lot during development.
>> Others on
>> the improve list don't see this problem, but I don't know if they're
>> testing on XP.

Same problem here (XP with a fresh Rev 2.8 installation.)

But I think the problem is with Copy and not Paste. After Ctrl-C from
the Message Box, nothing will paste into Notepad. But if I copy from
Notepad, I can Cntrl-Y it into the scrolling field.

At some stage, it starts to work again.

Cheers
Dave