Please test this...takes 2 seconds

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Feb 26 10:37:52 EST 2007

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:36:04 -0600, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Can someone please check this and verify on the release 2.8 and WinXP?
>
> Create a new stack
> Drag a Scrolling Field onto it
> open the message box and type the word "test"
> double-click it to select the word "test"
> Ctrl-C to copy it
> Now put the cursor in the Scrolling Field and type Ctrl-V to paste
> Or try to paste using menus?
>
> I can't paste. I've tried on 2 different WinXP machines. This is a
> problem as I like to cut and paste a lot during development. Others on
> the improve list don't see this problem, but I don't know if they're
> testing on XP.

I ran this test under the latest Rev 2.8 on an XP Pro machine, XP Pro
under Parallels, and Vista Home Premium, and here's the results:

XP Pro:
	Worked with the keyboard, not with the menus

XP Pro (Parallels):
	Worked with the keyboard, not with the menus

Vista:
	Worked with the keyboard, not with the menus

Don't know what to tell you...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com