Please test this...takes 2 seconds

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Feb 26 05:11:09 EST 2007

Hi,

does not work here, too?

Windows XP SP2 German and RevStudio 2.8.0 Build 360 (GM3). But this does not work with 2.7.4 also!? Should it? Or am i doing it the wrong way.

1.create new stack
2 drag scrolling field onto it
3 opeon messagebox,type test, double click test, press ctrl-c to copy
4 put the cursor while in editmode into the scrolling field and press ctrl-v

doing the above steps does not work in 2.7.4 and 2.8.0 Build 360

regards

Matthias