Complementary RGB color Pairs

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sun Feb 25 16:43:18 EST 2007

  Complementary RGB Color Pairs

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
<mailto:use-revolution%40lists.runrev.com?Subject=Complementary%20RGB%20Color%20Pairs&In-Reply-To=45E1E2BC.7040309%40hrz.uni-kassel.de>
  wrote:

>> See the script of function "complementary colors" accessibly via pull-down
>> button "swap colors" (one of more than 200 effects) of my "Imagedata Toolkit",
>> downloadable from page "sample stacks" of
>> <http://www.sanke.org/Metamedia>.
>>
>> Version 3 with about 50 more effects will be available at the beginning of
>> March.
>>
>>      Wilhelm Sanke

>Thanks for the note about Imagedata Toolkit.
>
>I have enjoyed your Seamless Tiles Generator stack.  It produces many cool
>results, even though I don't need to use them in my work.  It is still fun
>to use.
>
>I tried downloading the ImageData Toolkit stack and the zip archive could
>not be unzipped.  I tried this three times.  Does it work for anyone else?
>
>Jim Ault
>Las Vegas

Sorry for the inconvenience. Although I have just re-uploaded the previously re-tested zip-archive I also get a result
"This is not a valid archive". Must have something to do with the file transfer to and from my server?

Anyway, what works - just tested that, too - when you download the kit directly from

<http://www.sanke.org/Software/ImagedataToolkit.zip> .

Best regards,

Wilhelm Sanke

<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>