Complementary RGB Color Pairs

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Sun Feb 25 09:54:35 EST 2007

Hi Eric,

Thanks ... this is more specifically under palettes_plugins
(collpasible toolbar and color wheel):
<http://revolution.widged.com/stacks/index.php?
category=palettes_plugins>

You will find some links about color conversion formula and color
schemers at:
<http://revolution.widged.com/wiki/tiki-index.php?
page=DesignVisualPreferences>

For instance:
<http://meddle.dzygn.com/tests/colors/>
A very easy, elegant, visual tool that returns six complementary
colors. The  first link is the original gem, the second one provides
RGB values and  precise color entry.

Best,
Marielle