Ten Thumbs typing tutor on MacZOT

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Feb 24 12:19:54 EST 2007

Richard,

I can't answer you about concurrent discounts but the advantage of
using MacZOT is the exposure, MacZOT heavily visited and it's users
will buy things on impulse, it's the same thing as appearing on a
Magazine, you get a little review and a boost on your sales. People
that come to your site looking for your software usually know what
they are looking for, people on maczot will refresh that page every
24hrs just to be surprised on offers.

If MacZOT policy about concurrent discount is unknown, nothing is
stopping you from inserting some kind of announcement on your page
for the duration of the sale like: "Just today buy our wonderful
software thru MacZOT and receive a huge discount... ".

It's usually a one day promo, so you can make workarounds.

Andre