ANN: Vista "Gotchas" You Should Know About

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Feb 24 12:02:38 EST 2007

Stephen Barncard wrote:

>>Richard Gaskin wrote:
>>>It looks like Microsoft is now designing their site to work only
>>>with Microsoft Internet Exploder. --
>
> This is pretty typical, but not true -- Firefox seems to do just fine
> with that strange-suffixed, non-standard browser file. (a new, four
> character file suffix?  how arrogant...)

Hmmm...purged my cache, quit, restarted, looks exactly the same as
before in FireFox 2.0.0.1 on my MacBook Pro:

<http://www.fourthworldlabs.com/vistastartersite.jpg>

Looks like their style sheet isn't loading.  I wonder why this is only
happening here but not on yours....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation