A Public Note to Mark Wieder and the Rev list:

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 06:45:23 EST 2007

Wow, can I join in? Especially as Marielle Lange and I
are experts at slinging mud at each other :)

SERIOUSLY . . .

An individual or a company that is sure of its own
worth does not need to make a socking great protest
when somebody issues a "word of caution".

I, for one, am much more turned-off Josh Mellicker's
company by his riposte than anything that Mark Weider
wrote.

Most of us who "trip over occasionally" (surely not?
Richmond? You?)
are sufficiently secure (arrogant?) that we weather
the "minor
criticisms" (and the MUD) that are flung in our
direction. And if you
cannot take a bit of "flak" then go away somewhere
else and don't
come back until you have grown up and cooled down.

Oh, Boy, Oh, Boy!

Now, if somebody could tell me a way to get RunRev to
differentiate
between when I press my right control/shift/command
and when I
press the left ones I could sleep easily at night.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.