Re-5: Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 23 21:36:47 EST 2007

Hi Matthias and Jacque,

I removed revpreferences.rev and did a test with messagetester.rev.
This time, all messages appeared in the text field and I was able to
hear the four beeps. Problem solved. Many thanks, Matthias.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 22-feb-2007, om 21:20 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: