ANN: Vista "Gotchas" You Should Know About

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Feb 23 21:11:49 EST 2007

Martin Baxter wrote:
> I don't know about the chances of this actually succeeding but Microsoft
> is clearly attempting to do something about that. See:
>
> <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/editions/starter/default.mspx>

LOL - that site says it all.  Not in content, but in form:  using
Firefox on my Mac, that site looks like hell with text colors in the
header all wrong, columns out of alignment, fonts at awkward sizes.

It looks like Microsoft is now designing their site to work only with
Microsoft Internet Exploder.  Their historic obsession with trying to
hijack open standards is eating away at their own effectiveness.

Good luck, Mr. Gates.  80% of the market, and falling....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation