Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 22 07:50:04 EST 2007

Hello Bill,

If I dare to complain here it is not because of the bug but because
I've already made lots of testing and that the bug is still
considered as "unconfirmed" since the moment I did report it.

I've downloaded your stack and tryied it with a fresh installed 2.8-
gm3 version (with or without plugings) and it works the same way than
mine: the preOpenStack, openStack won't be sent to the stack if you
open it by double-clicking on it in the Finder.
I t works the same on PPC and Intel Mac.

Considering that it appeared through the 2.7.x release cycle without
changing my configuration (other thatn installing new versions of
Rev) I believe it is really a bug.

Best,

ÉrIC