Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Feb 21 18:05:26 EST 2007

Before we complain about things not being fixed, let's try to figure out
what the real bug is.

The sample stack (virtually identical to JLG's script) works fine on every
system available to me. It might be the case that you have messages locked,
or some other setting which is causing this.

Please try using my sample stack with a fresh installation of Rev 2.8 gm-3
(i.e., installed to a new directory) and report on the specifics.

"Éric Miclo" <eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr> wrote in
message news:94A21B5A-21DC-41B3-BCF8-037BD104D30F at wanadoo.fr...
Hello,

I made also some test a while ago about that bug.
I was told that the bug would be resolved in the next version of
Revolution... but it wasn't as for lots of old bugs (version 2.8 and
now 2.9 sounds promising but honestly I will believe it when I'll see
it).