Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 21 14:41:06 EST 2007

Hi,

I did a test, too. None of the beeps is heard and no status messages
seen. First, I did a normal test, then I removed all plugins, but
this makes no difference.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-feb-2007, om 18:34 heeft Bill Marriott het volgende geschreven: