stackFileFormat and RunRev 2.8.x

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 10:15:38 EST 2007

Hi Dave,

Looks like you haven't received a response to this yet. The answer is
yes, but you have to set a new pref for it to work. Simply bring up
Rev's preferences, go to the Files & Memory section, then check the
box for "Preserve stack file version..." I tried this just yesterday
and it seems to work just fine.

Good luck,

Chris Sheffield

On Feb 21, 2007, at 3:43 AM, Dave wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know if the 2.8.x version of RunRev has the bug fix so
> that legacy stack format files get saved in the legacy old format?
>
> Thanks a lot
> All the Best
> Dave

Chris Sheffield