Old bug still in Rev 2.8 OSX Chapter 4

LunchnMeets at aol.com LunchnMeets at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 07:41:23 EST 2007

Hi again everyone,

Thanks for your input, but my problem is still there. If I double click a
stack in the finder to open it with Revolution not open already, the stack will
not see any of the following handlers: on openStack, on openCard, on startup,
on preOpenStack or on preOpenCard. I guess the problem is that I never plan to
leave the IDE and I never plan to use my creations on anything besides
Macintoshes.

On rev versions prior to 2.7.4 this wasn’t a problem by the way. Something to
think about.

Joe, Orlando, Florida.