Interesting ideas from Supercard

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 21 04:18:39 EST 2007

Hi,

That list with SuperCard features contains several items related to
icons. I am working on a library for Mac OS X, which displays file
and applications icons. Some time ago, I announced a demo and
received several bug reports, for which I am very grateful. The demo
is still available here: <http://economy-x-talk.com/software/
Icon2Image%20Demo.sit>.

While I am working on this, I would appreciate help, ideas and
information that may get me started with a similar library for
Windows and Linux. The library will be released for free, when finished.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-feb-2007, om 9:07 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: