Singing praise...for Galaxy 1.5...

Andrew Meit meitnik at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 20 22:29:05 EST 2007

Wow...and wow...

	For all the money I spent paying for updates over the years for IDE
bug fixes...I wish I could have sent to Galaxy! Rev, dump your IDE
and stick to engine fixes and long requested bread/butter features
and leave the IDE to outside folks who really have the time and
talent to do it right. I didn't want a video game to get my work
done, just done.
	I am sorry, however, I don't have the funds to buy 1.5. Anyone
willing to hire me to for a short project for a 100.00 to help pay
for Galaxy? I live on very limited income due to disabilities. I want
Galaxy to be around a long time....so I an create -- effectively--a
long time too ;-)
Oh I am aware there is room for much improvements yet (I need more
mouse support than typing), but I rather start with Galaxy than the
Rev IDE.

Shalom, Andrew
{Choose Life, Create Hope, Nurture Love...}