Parallels Desktop

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Feb 20 02:05:08 EST 2007

On Feb 19, 2007, at 9:59 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Do you know if either of these things might be the reason 2.8 won't
> start up? Or does anyone recall what "hardware" had to be added to
> the new 3.0 virtual drive? All older versions of Rev run fine in
> this new version of Parallels.

RC 3 of Parallels runs Rev 2.8 gm2 just fine. Say that fast three
times in a row.  I had a hard time typing it.
Anyways, I always run their tools update on a VM that has been
completely shut down (not in suspend mode).  Then restart the VM and
am ready to go.  So far everything looks good with their RC 3 and Rev.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com