Parallels Desktop

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 01:36:52 EST 2007

On 2/19/07 9:59 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> Bill Marriott wrote:
>
>> As for the original question. Rev 2.8 works very well in both the
>> virtualized and the native environments.

> Do you know if either of these things might be the reason 2.8 won't
> start up? Or does anyone recall what "hardware" had to be added to the
> new 3.0 virtual drive? All older versions of Rev run fine in this new
> version of Parallels.

Obviously we need to keep some sort of guide to use of Parallels since so
many Rev developers and users are going to be jumping on board.
How to install,
How to answer Mac warnings/choices  How to answer WinXP warnings/choices..
Vista...
etc.

I am not yet a Parallels user but might be in the next week or so, depending
on a client work start up.

This might actually be a good use of a Forum that would be a specific area
of technical progression using Parallels.  I will not have time to
investigate (Parallels-beta) + (beta-Rev 2.7.x) = gotchas.
I would certainly contribute what I learn as I strive for productivity.

Heavens, this might even entice me to register and start using the Forum :-)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas