Doing an About Menu item

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Feb 19 22:26:55 EST 2007

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Anyone know what we do to display an About Window? I've created one
> as a sub-stack, but can't figure how to show it from the Apple Menu.
> I tried to Create an Apple Menu, but the Menu Builder won't won't
> cooperate.

Mac is the only OS that has an Apple menu (and not even that anymore,
now that they've split the Apple menu with the new application menu).
All other OSes put the "About..." item as the last item of the Help menu.

Just make your last menu named "Help", make its last item named
"About...", and Rev automatically moves it to the correct positions for
both Classic and OS X.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal