Parallels Desktop

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Mon Feb 19 21:30:47 EST 2007

Thanks, Joe,

I've seen Cross Over Mac, and I'd love to not have Windows, but what
I need is to be able to test Rev-created standalones in an actual
Windows environment with all the associated caveats an end user might
encounter.  I'm not sure I can see this solution giving me a test
environment... not even sure with Parallels.  Maybe Boot Camp is the
only way to get an honest evaluation.   What do you think?

Mark