Galaxy HELP

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Feb 19 21:25:06 EST 2007

Thanks for answering so quickly. I have tried what you suggested and all the
links on galaxy's site take me to the revolution forum.  I also tried
updating and doing things from the galaxy help bar and every user name I can
think of is not the right one. That was why I asked here.

Can you put a link to the galaxy support forum?

On 2/19/07 8:26 PM, "Jerry Daniels" <jerry at daniels-mara.com> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> There is a Galaxy support site where you can post questions and get
> answers from folks who use Galaxy and LibDatabase.
>
> In the meantime, I would try the same operation with Galaxy turned
> off and see if the error message remains. It may be the type of error
> where it kills the IDE whether Galaxy is running or not, in which
> case i'd write what's going on to the console (on mac "write theData
> & cr to stdout") or to a log file.
>
> If you could post your findings on the Galaxy support site, that'd be
> great. Cool sig, btw.
>
> Best,
>
> Jerry Daniels
>
> Makers of Galaxy 1.5
> http://www.daniels-mara.com/new_in_galaxy_1_5.htm
>

> On Feb 19, 2007, at 4:31 PM, Bill wrote:
>

>> When I quit out of RunRev using galaxy there is an error in
>> libDatabase
>> scripts that says "cannot disconnect from database" but when I
>> chose go to
>> error it only flashes on the screen for a second and then RunRev
>> quits and I
>> never get to see what the error is so I can fix it. I imagine it has
>> something to do with a closestack handler in libDatabase but I'm
>> not sure
>> which one.
>>
>> How do I get that nice error message to remain in view?
>>
>>             |    |    |
>>            )_)  )_)  )_)
>>           )___))___))___)\
>>          )____)____)_____)\\