Galaxy HELP

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Mon Feb 19 19:26:26 EST 2007

Bill,

There is a Galaxy support site where you can post questions and get
answers from folks who use Galaxy and LibDatabase.

In the meantime, I would try the same operation with Galaxy turned
off and see if the error message remains. It may be the type of error
where it kills the IDE whether Galaxy is running or not, in which
case i'd write what's going on to the console (on mac "write theData
& cr to stdout") or to a log file.

If you could post your findings on the Galaxy support site, that'd be
great. Cool sig, btw.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Makers of Galaxy 1.5