libURL: add to cache?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 14:17:56 EST 2007

On 2/19/07 3:16 AM, "David Bovill" <david at openpartnership.net> wrote:

> I would like to be able to add a local image to the cache. I can unload the
> image to remove it, and I guess (thugh not tried I can save the image as a
> file and then load the "file:" - but is there some way to add an image in
> memory to the libURL cache?

I guess the short question is "why add it to the cache?"
If it is a local file, the access will be snappy, but if you want to
'preload', just put the image into a variable or custom property.

Then you have complete control over it as a binary file in either the
development environ (IDE) or as an appliction

Jin Ault
Las Vegas