Revmail

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 20:19:52 EST 2007

On 2/19/07, cathy1 at optonline.net <cathy1 at optonline.net> wrote:
> I am in the process of writing a Parent Conference program for my school - Greens Farms Academy in Westport CT USA.  I am sending one e-mail at a time to a parent with the parent's conference info from my program using Revmail in a button script.  I have no problem with it on a Mac; however, when using FirstClass on my PC the "e-mail message" does NOT get called.  The FirstClass program appears on the screen, but the particular e-mail is NOT "generated".  Any thoughts on what could be wrong?

I think I had problems with revMail on a PC if the body of the text
contained quotes, tabs, linefeeds or any unusual characters. It was a
while ago so I'm not sure, but I think I ended up removing any quotes
from the email text (you can replace them with single quotes) and
enclosing the text with quotes before sending it to revMail.

HTH,
Sarah