Storing arrays in a custom property

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 19:02:19 EST 2007

Look closely at the syntax, since properties must be 'set' thus

put "5555" into tKey
set the uSolutionList[tKey] of this stack to "Alice in  Wonderland"

set the uSolutionList["6666"] of this stack to "6+6+6+6,!"

put "6666" into tKey
put tKey &";"& cr & (the uSolutionList[tKey] of this stack) into msg

----
You don't have to set the custompropertyset of this stack to
"uSolutionList", but if you do you can use the shorter syntax

put "8888" into tKey
set the tKey of this stack to "8+8+8+8"
get the tKey of this stack --since the active set is the default
put tKey &";"& cr & (the tKey of this stack) into msg

Jim Ault
Las Vegas