Writing messages to the Command Line (stdout)

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun Feb 18 17:37:39 EST 2007

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Here's how I do this for a single commandline argument:

Mark,

I copied your script into a stack and added a "txtTasks" field with
"Hello World" inside it.  I saved as a standalone and tried it out.
Still no dice.  "t" launches the stack.  "-t" doesn't launch the stack.
  Nothing results in "Hello World" being shown in the console window.

This is on Windows XP Home Edition.  Is my understanding of the stdout
wrong?  Is stdout not the command line window?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/