Storing arrays in a custom property

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Sun Feb 18 11:01:00 EST 2007

On 18 Feb 2007, at 15:14, Ian McKnight wrote:

> My problem is storing the array in the first place.
>
> When I try this
>
>  set the uSolutionList of this stack to tSolnA
>
> I get the following error
>
> Array: bad index expression
> --
>
> and when I try this
>
> set the customproperties of this stack to tSolnA
>
> I get the array keys listed as individual custom properties and I can
> see the associated value in the properties panel but I can't seem to
> access them.

This should work:

    set the customProperties["uSolutionList"] of this stack to tSolnA

That will put the values into a custom property set. Then you should
be able to access the individual properties like this:

    get the uSolutionList[someKey] of this stack

where someKey is the same as a key that was used in the original array.

Cheers
Dave