Copying files

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Feb 17 16:43:18 EST 2007

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Thanks, Steven,
>
> Jacque had directed me to this site some time back. I'm sure it resolves
> a lot of issues, but I'm looking for something that is a composite of
> everything that has been accomplished using Revolution. Asking too much,
> probably. But if it doesn't exist, it should and this might be the time
> to start.

That's sort of like asking for a composite of everything that has been
accomplished using C++. I don't think it's possible.

You might get some ideas though by scanning through the stacks on
RevOnline. These examples aren't always the most polished but they do
show what is possible. Other than that, stack collections are mostly
located on individual web sites.  There are also some things -- possibly
the most professional ones -- you'll never find out about, as the
developers are under NDA. I have had several large projects I can't talk
about and I know many others here are in the same boat.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com