Rev Resources

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sat Feb 17 16:08:50 EST 2007

On Feb 17, 2007, at 12:56 PM, Jim Ault wrote:

>> snip

> Marielle has been trying to the compilation for quite awhile, but
> some of
> the issues are that it takes a lot of work to get things collected,
> edited
> for clarity and instruction purposes, then indexed so new users can
> find
> them.
>
>  One issue is that advanced work is complicated and requires
> experience, but
> what constitutes advanced work/concepts  that new users are not
> ready for?
>
> Maybe you should give building a compilation a shot from a new user
> perspective?

What else would you expect me to do? That's me! Sure, most of the
issues addressed on this list won't become objects for my curiosity
for quite some time, but I'm hoping the new direction I'm
anticipating may shoot that limitation right between the eyes.

You're giving me a lot to think about, and I appreciate all of it.
Sorry I didn't make it up to LA for the RUG meeting a while back. I
notice that you did.

Amazing!

Joe Wilkins