searching archives

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Feb 17 07:45:23 EST 2007

Sims,

When Google no longer returned correct search results for the
archives, I switched to GMane and made a FireFox plugin for this. You
can download the plugin at the Economy-x-Talk homepage. You will find
it at the bottom of the Developers section.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 17-feb-2007, om 13:36 heeft sims het volgende geschreven: