INNER JOIN help

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Fri Feb 16 07:04:37 EST 2007

Yes Ruslan you are correct typo on my part

select * from table1 INNER JOIN table2 where table2.record_id = record_id;

any ides as to how I add the other 8 tables to the statement?

Table3, table4, table5, table6, table7, table8, table9, table10
All have the same PK of record_id

Or is there a better why to combine info from 10 tables into one using SQL?

Thanks
Rob