Writing messages to the Command Line (stdout)

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 05:09:58 EST 2007

Hiya,

Is it strictly necessary to have shell access for this? I'm thinking in
terms of 95 and 98 compatibility, which I'll admit I'm not that familiar
with as concerns RunRev.
Maybe you could get away with emulating it through a window that happens
to look like a shell terminal...
If you _need_ input you could 'emulate' a DOS-GUI (remember those...!)
and have point and click access instead of concerning yourself with
parsing the text.

Cheers,

Luis.