A hard challenge anyone? (SVG)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 15 23:03:16 EST 2007

Malte Brill wrote:
> Richard wrote:
>
>  >There is an SVG importer available for Rev
>
> Where is it? Does it support gradients? *drool*

Hmmmm... double-checking, it seems it does EPS, not SVG.

Way back in the day I'd written a simple proof-of-concept stack for
exporting SVG (no gradients, only the most basic elements of graphic
primitives).  It's still available in RevNet.

The great Alejandro Tejada Capellan liked the idea and took it into a
whole new direction with EPS import and export.  That -- and a whole lot
more -- is available at his invaluable site:

<http://geocities.com/capellan2000/>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal