OT: MACDRAFT story/endorsement

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Feb 15 22:16:53 EST 2007

Oh, that's great...let's talk about politics and religion now. I'm
sure Stephen and I are aligned on all that too (him being in CA and me
in TX ;-)

IOW, him drinking the Kool Aid Jobs is selling, while I'm slugging
down W's version. Takes all kinds to make this world go 'round. BTW,
this isn't meant as an invite to start jumping out at our president or
religion of choice, just I thought Joe's response pretty insightful.

Good one, Joe! :-)