OT: MACDRAFT story/endorsement

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Feb 15 19:30:01 EST 2007

I don't think that's true - the bastards are the major record
companies who insist on DRM. Didn't you see Job's statement regarding
this last week? He called for the record companies to end the
Draconian DRM schemes, as CDs are not protected. Apple is required to
use DRM by the record companies..

the product is dominant because they did it better and sooner than anyone else.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o