A hard challenge anyone?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Thu Feb 15 13:46:43 EST 2007

Ah yes the link to an image - here is a large one that I was having problems
with earlier - but so far it is the only one online.

     http://docs.rev-co.de/radial.png

The bits still missing apart from the the nested function problem is
handling "sends" and "calls" -- including getprop and setprop calls. The
graph above works because of the way I script my code allowing me to work
out most of the time which objects are being "called" - however it is
nowhere close to being a general method. To do this I think you would need
to almost build a mini-debugger to execute the code in the handler to find
out what object the comand was being sent to in a call like this

  send "test" to someObject

At the moment my code looks for a definition line for "someObject" like"

 put the long id of group 1 of me into someObject

And extracts "group 1 of me" etc...