Marielle and Richmond

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Feb 15 07:49:34 EST 2007

Bonjour Marielle,

>> Could you please discuss your personal problems OFF-list?
>> I personally find this extremely embarrassing!
>
> This is nothing personal. The promises that Richmond was speaking
> about have nothing to do with person to person promises. The red
> herrings etc. are about things that I got him to believe could be
> possible but didn't happen.
> ..
> As you can see, I am walking on eggs (as we say in French). It is
> so easy to embarrass yourself when walking on eggs ;-).

Well, whatever...

As probably noone knows the story behind this, this APPEARS to
everyone to be a personal thing.

But I personally do still think this is (at least a bit) personal,
since I do not fully understand the whole story.
Maybe because there are too many metaphores of food involved (eggs,
colored herrings etc... ;-)

> Marielle

Regards

Klaus Major