Navigation Arrows

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 05:16:16 EST 2007

A while back somebody was searching for some GIF
images for stack navigation.

I was cleaning out some of the murkier parts of my
hard-disks and found quite a few 'arrows' lying around
so have popped them together in a stack called
"ARROWS" (yeah, I know, sorry) and uploaded it to
RevOnline.

All the images in "ARROWS" were created by me and as
such they are FREE for anyone who wishes to use them.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

Save the last dance for me, and don't slip in the dogs mess on
the way over to take my hand.