Batch Imports !

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 16:59:47 EST 2007

I suffer from a strange mental condition whereby every
time I come up against some small RR problem my
knee-jerk reaction is to ask for help from the RR
use-list: of course this may have something to do with
the fact that so many helpful people subscribe to it.

Having said that, having posted the question about
Batch Sound Import I felt a bit silly and ran up a
stack to do that in about 15 minutes.

It is now available via RevOnline:  SOUND BATCHER

--- OK, OK, another silly name for a silly little
stack.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

Save the last dance for me, and don't slip in the dogs mess on
the way over to take my hand.