Disable Mouse

Jeff Honken jhonken at webdsp.com
Wed Feb 14 08:11:55 EST 2007

Sarah,
  Thanks you for responding.  I'm still confused on the issue.  What I
have is several fields that are for data entry.  I don't want to give
the user the ability of using the mouse in any of the input fields.  I
could put empty mouseDown handlers in the fields but that will still
allow the user the ability to use the mouse to get into the field and
the type within the field.  I want to make sure their only ability to
get into the field are by tabbing or using the return key from the
previous field.  Jeff