Richmond's Yahoo-Groups and related guff.

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Tue Feb 13 11:43:18 EST 2007

> a server that would store them, and not suddenly change
> or vanish without warning.

Similar warning as Mark Wieder gave, here.  Well, I was the one
hosting these files. Obviously, my different websites and presence on
forums suggest that I am keen to help members of the community.

To avoid to polute the list, I am posting more details  on the RR
graphix list. Well, that may take up to an hour as I am waiting for
an unbounce email from yahoo... the university email I used for the
RR graphix was canceled almost two years ago. Yep, two years, and
Richmond hasn't forgiven me yet for the fact that my providers
blocked my account without any justification and forced me into an
emergency change. Emails were sent to Richmond to warn him but all of
them bounced back.

If you are after a break and you want to use this pretense to write a
few flaming emails, please do so on the RR graphics list. I am with
Richard. Lest keep this list controversy free.

Marielle