Is libURL required for a "get url..." statement?

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Feb 13 11:26:02 EST 2007

Derek Bump wrote:
> What I am wondering is if I can initialize the "libURL" hidden group on
> my own, to help ensure that the command is completed.  Would the
> following work:

Well that did it.  Since I want the Standalone to quit immediately after
doing it's Internet stuff, I added the following statement into the
handler to force load the library:

    call "PreOpenBackground" of grp "revLibraries" of cd 1

I just tested it and it worked wonderfully.  Thank you Dave, Richard and
Andre!  Your help is greatly appreciated!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/