blend level question

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Feb 13 09:59:33 EST 2007

Hi Sims,

At first sight the answer is no :-(
Actually all objects are concerned when you set the stack's blendlevel.
Even the window itself (title bar included if there is one) is
blended and I assume that is what you want :-)

But I see two ways:
1. Work your image in PhotoShop to increase hue and saturation and
decrease luminosity (modifying HSL values):
Grope your way along with these settings and you will be able to make
your image appear almost 'normal' :-)
2. The second way would use two stacks: the one you have yet with its
blendlevel set to 40 and another one with a windowshape you'll move
with the first one.

Of course I prefer the first approach ;-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet