Adding a scrolling field to a stack of cards

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Feb 12 22:40:59 EST 2007

Decided to just copy the field object and paste it into the other
cards, since I decided I didn't want it to appear on absolutely every
one, but I'd still like to know the answer to my question, since I'm
sure this is a common occurrence.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins