number of colornames?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Feb 11 22:40:15 EST 2007

wayne durden wrote:
> I am so sorry Mark, Joe, Richard, et al... I truly appreciate the time you
> took to answer.

No problem.  If I had a dollar for everytime I posted a mistake I'd
never need to post again -- I'd be retired. :)

> Hopefully, I will have some to contribute to others in the
> near future.  I have been a long time hypercard user, although for the last
> several years I have been a realbasic user on the PC.  I have discovered
> that there are a good number of problems that runrev can solve for me in
> much much less time.  It is a love/hate relationship at times though.... :)

It may be for years; it still is for me. :)

Welcome aboard. I have no doubt with your background and enthusiasm
you'll have plenty to share....

--
  Richard Gaskin Managing Editor, revJournal