U3 Validation

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Feb 10 18:10:40 EST 2007

I'm trying to get one of my standalones certified by U3 for deployment
on their system, but I can't seem to get past one of their Deployment
Kit's testing phases:

  Phase:  Pre-Install Test Module
    Sub:  PI3
  Error...

element content failed type check: 0<=0
Schematron validation
In pattern upgrade:
    options should have an "upgrade" element if the U3 Launchpad upgrade
process is to be used in the future.
In pattern shortDescription:
   Consider adding a shortDescription child to the 'application'
element. The shortDescription field allows you to set up a Launchpad
tooltip for versions of the U3 Launchpad that have support for tooltips.

What does this mean?  I though it ment that one of my Version strings
was empty so I filled them all out, still a failure though.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software